? ??????????????Never Let You Go? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (5 Ratings)??24 Grabs Today. 8093 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????A Thousand Words? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 7690 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, January 29, 2010

Valentines 'GAG ME' Day

Sooooo.... It's that time of the year, where the weirdo's are acting like complete idiots and instead of doing things for a bit of change, they are doing extraordinary things to have a person on their arm. It's VALENTINES DAY......*screams in excitement*  And now that I actually have a year without something, excuse me, someone attached to my arm...I ASK, what is the big deal!!! I mean, at this point my question is why is half the idiot population dating! I sure as money in a bank don't know. I feel like in most instances, there has been some sort of twilight zone role reversal and the 'able' are single and the 'disabled' are dating. (oh hush i said most instances, you might be an exception)
I have never been a strong believer of valentine's day and yet somehow, over the years through all the madness, I ended up getting sucked in and low key celebrating it. So this year, i can be fully bitter and not worry about offending my significant other.Valentines day is FIBI, "For Idiots By Idiots". If he does not bring you flowers everyday and he brings u flowers on Valentines day, you should probably pack up all your things and move out now because you simply a token girlfriend and he bought you flowers cause there was a discount at work! If she cooks you breakfast in bed, she needs a reason to get you happy so she gets whatever she wants from you later, actually, don't eat the food, who knows what she put in it! OK...I KNOW....maybe not all the cases fall in this large and very well represented group, but a large portion do!
My first act as president of the world would be to REMOVE this day from the calendar! I feel like it was purposefully put halfway through black history month so instead of focusing on the many accomplishments of Black individuals, Valentines day serves as a distraction.  The first half of the month, people are worried about either how they are going to spend this RIDICULOUS day and the last half of the month, mad cause it was not everything they wanted it to be! COINCIDENCE that one of the biggest hallmark days is placed in 1 of the most historically important months...I THiNK NOT! So if you really have someone special in your life instead of being concerned with how many roses they need, I suggest you both read bout Nelson Mandela, Martin Luther King Jr, Malcom X and other greats and call it a month!

0 comments: