? ??????????????Never Let You Go? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (5 Ratings)??24 Grabs Today. 8093 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????A Thousand Words? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 7690 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, April 19, 2010

Quick Guide on How To Understand An Aquarius Woman!


So if you know me, you know I'm not even the one to be quoting no kinda astrological nothing. (except when it comes to virgos cause those I CAN NOT DO! lol!)However, that don't mean that I do not recognize that I AM AN AQUARIUS!... It's been said...and i quote..

"Her dreams are very different from that of a normal female and she hums a different tune, which most of us have not even heard of."

Basically..you don't get me! But here is a quick guide on how to stay on this mysterious lady's good side:

1: "Loyal but detached and extremely non-emotional" so BASICALLY what that means is gain my loyalty...and I got you. Just don't start talking no 'Love Mess' cause I don't swim in that stream. Don't play me...Don't start nothing. So just flow with my flow. 

2: "she loves her freedom and if you accept this, she will love you more."...the book couldn't have said it any clearer...DON'T SMOTHER ME! This is that classic, 'don't call me, I'll call you' status. Not that I do not like attention, but I'm a strong believer of moderation.

3: "she will trust you completely, and will not be suspicious of your activities."-- Basically because I know what a great catch I am, I will not expect you to cheat. So as easy I am to play because I am totally unassuming, I am also very easy to lose, cause once I'm gone...I'm gone! PERIOD!

4: "she will always want to know your deepest thoughts and secrets, but her dreams are out of reach." -- You talk, I listen...I'm not the topic of conversation, if you NEED to know something, I'll tell you, the rest...Is my business!

5: "An Aquarius female may find it difficult to express her love in the form of hugs and kisses and you will have to teach her that"-- calm down...I'm working on it!!!

So let me be strange, let me be unusual! Take me as I am, cause I sure will take you as you are.I'm a 'heavenly bohemian' I live by my rules. That's all I know...actually, that's all that works!
 

0 comments: